Tuesday, August 28, 2007

A New Me


I am so excited to share that I have lost 55 pounds since June. Here is my before and current. (The photo on the left is from May and the one on the right was taken on Sunday)
Thanks to my friends and family (especially Steve) for being so understanding of my mood swings while going through such a big change.
I will give another update in a month or so when I have more loss to report :)
Also, congratulations to all the finalists in the Rusty Pickle Party contest!!!
I could not believe there were 7 from our store that were picked!!! (actually I could believe it you all are awesome :)

10 comments:

Heidi E. said...

You look beautiful...

Ashley Harris said...

Congratulations woman! On both the RP album and the weight loss! You look terrific!

Casey Lu said...

Congrats girl! Way to go you look even more beautiful! What are you doing? Walking? I will go with you if you want, we don't live that far apart. Love the RP book! Super achievement!!!

Amie said...

HOly cow how did you lose so much weight?! That's awesome! And congrats on RP!!!

Stacy said...

You look great Ginger!!
Congrats on the RP album, you deserve it!

Delfina said...

You look awsome! Congrats on your losing the weight and the Rp book.

Leessa said...

Oh My gosh!!!! That is so awesome Ginger - I am so happy for you! 5 lbs is an amazing accomplishment! You look fabulous!

Congrats on the RP book. i am so excited to be included with such a talented group of ladies!

Take care and I hope to ttys!

Leessa said...

oopse! Sorry - 55 lbs is such an amazing accomplishment! Congrats!

Lorie said...

Ginger!! You look wonderful!!

Keep up the good work!!

Deanna Payne said...

Wow Ginger. You look great. I hope to see you soon after our move. Keep up the good work and I LOVE that album.