Wednesday, August 15, 2007

1 Proud MaMa

Tiffany joined the dive team this year for school. I am so proud of her :) She makes me laugh. Allison started the 7th grade this year and is a member of the National Junior Honor Society.
She is such a hard worker, and she is very helpful at home. Kalie is in 4th grade this year, and is the sweetest kindest little person I know. Douglas is in the 3rd grade this year and really seems to enjoy school. He was so proud that he did not get in trouble on the first day....lol I must say he brings a lot of excitement and energy into our home :)


On my second kids in school day I finished another card kit and posted it in my Etsy shop.
It is lots of fun!! Thanks to everyone for being so supportive :) {hugs}

Wishing everyone a fabulous day!!!

2 comments:

Lorie said...

The card kits you have posted on etsy are so cute!!

And it sounds like the kids are going to have a great year at school!

grammie said...

Ginger,
CONGRATULATIONS! Keepsake Trends friends (scrappers)placed as finalists in the Rusty Pickle Contest...Check out the site....there are 7 of us, including you!
You obviously have good taste in teachers and students.....
Blossoms, Jan