Monday, August 13, 2007

Back In My Groove

OK, I have so been MIA lately......but I am back!!!
The kids started school this morning. I got them droped off to their new class rooms at their brand new school (again). They have been to a new school each year for at least 5 years now.
At least they don't seem to be bothered by it :)

So, now I had a quiet morning and got my first card kit listed on ETSY. Make sure to stop by my shabby shop and check it out :)

Hopefully I can get another one designed today......

Wishing you all a happy "Kids Back In School" day!!!

3 comments:

Kathryn Johnson said...

Hey Ginger,
thanks for the new kit-I just grabbed it!

Katie

Stacy said...

Yay, glad your Back!!! Love the new card kit! I will be swooping up one of those. (I miss making your cards).
Talk to you soon :)

Casey Lu said...

I am glad to see you back and doing what you do best!!! I am going to check out the card kit but can't do one right now. Your kits are the best! Saw you this morning walking the kids into the bus exit of C.R. By the time I parked the car you were gone, LOL. That place was packed!!