Tuesday, October 2, 2007

What An Amazing Week!!

Congratulations to HEIDI ....she won the Rusty Pickle Party Contest!!!! That is amazing!!!
Her ablum the greatest gift was about all the gifts her fiance gave her daughter with the greatest gift being the day he asked to be her dad. On top of this...we found out just days before her wedding!!! Congratulations Heidi, I am so proud of you!!! The other thing that was really cool is that I was chosen runner up. Wow...I did not see that coming!!!

Heidi's wedding was beautiful, and she looked STUNNING!!! Steve took some gorgeous photos at the wedding and I thought I would share a few of them. Decorating the gazebo was a lot of fun. Congratulations Heidi and Jed, I wish you a lifetime of love and happiness!!
























4 comments:

Heidi E. said...

Love all the pics.. Thanks again for ALL your help in making my special day so perfect..

Amie said...

Heidi's dress is fabulous! you guys look great! So skinny minny, ginger!

Ashley Harris said...

Hey I totally want copies of those! I haven't even looked through mine yet. And you look so great BTW!

Lorie said...

Ginger, I saw your name on the RP website and wanted to come and congratulate you!!!

CONGRATS!!!