Sunday, October 14, 2007

Like Mother...Like Daughter




We took these silly pictures of ourselves on Saturday night after Tiffany got home from a dance.

It is so much fun having a Teenager!! Yeah... they know how to make life difficult when they want to...but they also know how to be a good friend. I love you Tiffany!!!!
Tiffany also went to the HS football game on Friday night. When I got back from dropping her off, Douglas was crying because he wanted to go. So guess what...I took him and Kalie to the game and they had a blast. In fact Douglas and Kalie both got a little football for cheering so loud at half time.
Going to a HS Football game made me feel really old....lol
It's been a long time since I have been to one...lets say oh almost 20 years!!!! Can you believe that? My brother did not play football, just basketball, so yes it has been that long. Yikes!!
Now that I am feeling so old...it's time for me to go put on my ben-gay and take my geritol...lol
Hope you all had a fab weekend!!

2 comments:

Heidi E. said...

Cute pics... Love the top.. Is it new? Believe it or not I have actually been adding stuff to my blog.. Woah nelly..

Delfina said...

Great picture's of you two. It has been a very long time since I gone to any sports for a high school.