Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Random Thoughts

I had a wonderful day yesterday...worked on my Rusty Pickle Book {which is almost done}. Watched American Idol, House & ACM award show. I think Jordan & Blake are going to be the final 2 in AI. The ACM awards were awesome..Taylor Swift stole the show. Man is she amazing at only 17 years old. WOW!!!

Daily Quote....."The best color in the whole world, is the one that looks good, on you!” -Coco Chanel

I would love to add more scrappy friends to my blog list...{I have such little time to be online to find everyone's blog} So if you would like to be on my list...just reply with your blog link.

Now back to my Rusty Pickle book!!

5 comments:

Casey Lu said...

Hi Ginger!

www.craymer.blogspot.com

Amie said...

Hi Ginger, mine isn't ALL about scrappy stuff, but I do post my stuff there and talk about your site a lot. Which I miss desperately...when is it coming back??

www.amiedanny.blogspot.com

Delfina said...

Hey Ginger, Here's mine.

http://www.myscrapblog.com/dmart13/

Amie said...

All right lady, it's time to update your blog!

Amy said...

What, what BEAUTIFUL projects! I mosty make cards but someday I will post a scrapbook page... I hope!

When does summer break end? ;)

http://scrappyamy.blogspot.com