Monday, May 14, 2007

Gallery Idol card



What I would give for a nap....I stayed up until 3:30 finishing my card and envelope for Paper Crafts Gallery Idol.....lol

Make sure and vote for your {favorite} card!!!

http://www.papercraftsmag.com/gallery/content.ihtml?idx=196

I had a beautiful mothers day...with beautiful Flowers :) They matched the card I had made so well that I included them in the photo...

Amber {my sis} did my hair for me last night...she does an amazing job...I just love it!!!

I will have to post a picture of my new look later...too tired right now...lol

4 comments:

Brian and Jessica said...

My vote is in Ginger!

Amie said...

This is my favorite yet, Ginger! SOOOOO good! Love it!

Casey Lu said...

I absolutely LOVE THIS CARD!!! FAVORITTTTE!!!!! After CI is over that should be in one of your card kits!!

Delfina said...

That is an amazing card. Absolutely love it and your hair looks great.