Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Welcome Fall


I am so excited about the cool weather!!! Not to mention, no more re-runs ....new epsisodes of my fave shows!! I can't wait to see House and all three CSI's season premieres!!


Amber (lil' sis) did my hair yesterday..she is a maricle worker!! If you are looking for a new stylist....I can recommend one to you ;)


I have lost 65lbs now...I can't wait to get to goal...hopefully by Christmas!! I want to get all kinds of clothes right now...but I have to wait. Just a few pairs of jeans to get me by untill I get to goal!!


Congrats to my diet buddy Peggy!!! {She is doing awesome!!} Peg I am so proud of you!!!


Tiffany has a swim meet today...GOOD LUCK KIDDO!!! We ARE so PROUD of YOU!!!




3 comments:

Casey Lu said...

Ginger, YOu look AWESOME GIRL!! Love the hair color!!! The dark tone with the blonde highlights really compliment your complexion well!! You look fabulous!!!!!

Lorie said...

Ginger! You are looking WONDERFUL!! You look really happy too!!

:D

Heidi E. said...

You look GREAT... Keep it up...