Thursday, July 19, 2007

Life Isn't Always Easy

I just wanted to take a minute to thank my family and friends for being so supportive as I have been going through a difficult time in my life. I love you all, thanks for being there for me. I was looking through a book that my mom had given me last year for mothers day. I read a quote in it that God uses people to do his work, that is why we need to remember to help each other through our struggles. I have much to be thankful for, as I have been truly blessed by such a wonderful family and caring friends.

Hugs :)

6 comments:

vomama said...

It's easy to LOVE you!

Stacy said...

Very true Peggy! I love that quote Ginger, it gave me goose bumps. You are such a beautiful person inside & out.
Hugs, Stacy

Amie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ashley Harris said...

Thanks Ginger! You are easy to love!

Just Me said...

Oh Ginger...you are in our thoughts and prayers. ((((HUGS)))
If there is anything that you need, just let me know.

April

Tiffany Kay Ditton said...

I love you, mom. <3 -just in case you couldnt figure it out that is a side ways heart :) anyways...i dont think i have said that in a while. im always here for you. i will always support you.

my blog is:
www.tiffanyspoems.blogspot.com